Privus Technologies, LLC is a licensed Rhode Island business specializing in providing solutions in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and operations analysis.
We welcome opportunities to serve in any capacity, small or large. In particular we welcome engagement with individuals, small businesses, and organizations who are trying to resolve technology challenges.
We offer expertise in operations research, statistics, accounting, cyber warfare, computer systems, network administration, software development, and marine engineering.
Recent client service includes:
- Project management to rationalize objectives and resources into a plan for successful execution and monitoring.
- Computer grooming to organize files for a client to move to a new computer.
- Marina site surveys and recommendations to optimize WiFi connectivity among a host of clients.
- Assisting pre-dissertation doctoral students with statistical data set analysis and graphic presentations (R Studio, Sage, Mathematica, SAS, GIMP, MariaSQL, Excel, and many others).
- Conducting SEO (Search Engine Optimization) on web sites, increasing their rankings under Google Search.
- Installing web site SSL/TLS certificates.
- Developing email servers (Dovecot, PostFix).
- Analyzing city water billing issues and identifying resolutions and recommendations.
- Consultancy in the medical, psychiatric nursing, informatics, and academic fields, assisting in curriculum development employing the Canvas and Moodle Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems.
- Researching and developing methods and technologies for rationalizing friendly and adversarial activities in cyberspace.
- Organizing and directing analysis teams examining a host of new technologies and methods for their employment.
- Work with signal translation among a wide range of baseband and RF system waveforms.
Our contact data are:
Privus Technologies, LLC
P. O. Box 606
Newport, RI 02840-0006
RI Entity ID: 875119